• Do you feel that your team is not performing to its full potential?
• Are some team members disconnected from the rest of the team?
• Would you like to have more joy and fulfillment from your current job?
• Would you like to spend less time on hands-on things and rather work on strategic priorities or transformation?
• Would you like to have a healthier work-life balance for you and your team members?
• Do you have the ambition to become a people leader and develop towards it?
• Do you experience resistance to the change you would like to bring?
Change is constant and it has been accelerating at a faster pace than ever. Creating a safe space is a fundament for people to experiment and bring change. That’s why a more people focused leadership style is required for sustainable success. My coaching for leaders says it all; Younique Leadership.
What can you expect from my guidance:
• We’ll set a clear intention at the start of our program
• We’ll go through your desired outcomes and work towards it
• You’ll be given the tools to increase the engagement level among your team
• We’ll look at your leadership style and whether this actually suits you and the team
• We’ll analyze your team together to be able to lead more effectively
• My 100% dedication and energy
We will meet every two weeks for approx.1,5 hour.
• In between meetings you’ll have direct access for questions and updates via Whatsapp.
• A safe, inviting and friendly environment
• I ignite a true learning journey
Inspiring you to reach your full potential through constructive feedback and guidance
• My ability to identify people’s needs
• My enthusiasm for making the world a better place through human connections
• Leveraging my network when beneficial for you
• My ability to create structure from chaos
• My experience in forming and shaping high performing teams in different countries and cultures
• My big smile with a huge amount of energy, empathy and support
• Clarity about the impact of your personal growth on the team’s performance
• Better work life balance for you and your team
• Increased level of harmony within the team
• Higher level of engagement of your team members
• An increase in employee satisfaction overall (we’ll actually measure this)
• More time to focus on strategic initiatives and transformation or change
• Higher chances of promotion and salary increase based on your performance
I have always been eager to grab new learning opportunities and to stretch my comfort zone. I always had a clear vision what my next
direction in life should be. To move to Melbourne or to become a CFO for HEINEKEN in an operating company. But a cornerstone during all these adventures was the passion and desire to grow the people around me. This drive taught me so many skills, tips and tricks to achieve the highest level of engagement and performance in teams.
Based on more than two decades of experience working in multiple roles on three continents in four countries, I have been able to transform the
engagement and harmony levels in my teams in various circumstances and cultures. Within HEINEKEN I have been recognized for having the highest personnel satisfaction survey results within Finance. Both in
Amsterdam and Bulgaria ratings were above 90% on both employee
engagement and performance enablement.
• Commitment to learn and develop.
• The willingness to be open and honest during this program
• Be prepared to have some fun along the way
• Prepare for our meetings as per our agreement
• Leaders that are comfortable leading teams based on strong hierarchy
• Leaders that are not willing to look at their own development
Marcel possesses a unique and innate ability to lead with both authority and compassion. His leadership style is a fine balance between setting high standards for performance and providing unwavering support to his team members.
He has an impressive knack for inspiring individuals to reach their full potential, which greatly contributed to the success of my team and me, and the overall organization. One of Marcel’s standout qualities is his dedication to mentorship and coaching. He take a genuine interest in the growth and development of his team members, investing time and effort to help them excel in their roles.
Marcel is an active listener, always ready to provide constructive feedback and guidance. He fosters an environment where team members feel comfortable seeking advice, sharing concerns, and learning from their experiences.
I have seen Marcel turn promising individuals into high-performing professionals and leaders through his mentorship and coaching. He has a knack for identifying each team member’s strengths and weaknesses, tailoring their guidance to suit individual needs. This personalized approach has resulted in significant professional growth and career advancement for many of his mentees, including myself.
Marcel is also adept at creating a sense of camaraderie within his team. His ability to bring diverse personalities together encourage collaboration, and promote a positive work culture is truly remarkable. Under his leadership, our team not only achieved our goals consistently but also fostered an environment where everyone felt valued and motivated.
IT Manager at Etem Gestamp Aluminium Extrusions
I experienced Marcel as a leader that always inspired us to take calculated risks and stretch ourselves while giving us freedom and trust. He allows room to learn from mistakes and encourages continuous improvement both on the content as well as the personal side. Marcel also likes to win and not only by himself but as one team. This really made it very nice to work with him and celebrate success together.
Head of Accounting & Reporting at The HEINEKEN Company
With his valuable and delicate guidance, he provided me space to believe in myself and push my limits. Only then I realized that they are higher than I had imagined. He demonstrated that in a safe and friendly environment. Staying true to themselves and their beliefs, teams grow and deliver beyond expectations.
Revenue and Margin Growth Manager, Heineken Bulgaria
I thought that these smiles are hiding a lot behind it. Later on, throughout our interactions in weekly one-to-one meetings, flash calls, Finance meetings, etc. I figured out that those smiles are hiding a mix of great amount of self-esteem, courage & strong experience. Later on I discovered that these were also the source of a true learning journey spent with Marcel in Heineken.
Marcel has this rich mix of trust in you with endless amount of authority to get the job done while feeling that you got him cover your back no matter what (he said It during his 1st meeting and he demonstrated it several times) which gives you superpower to do what may look “impossible”.
The really impressive point is that I discovered that Marcel has this mix of being solid, firm & strong and also a huge amount of empathy and support no matter what the situation is. He is that type of Manager who will call you, or even message you, in the middle of a busy day or before a deadline to just check on your health and see how you are doing!
Adding that to the fact that he is a good listener and anger absorber which is really useful in stressful days when no one wants to listen to know where the problem is.
I have really learned a lot from Marcel and it was a real fun working with him.
Rami Raef Hanna
Process & Control Improvement Manager, Al Ahram Beverages Company (Heineken Egypt)
It is not just the fact that he has a wide helicopter view on business topics or is a great listener and can connect very easily with people. It is because he really cares about YOU and sees YOU in your entirety, with no hidden agenda. His empathy in combination with his passion for growing people, is a combination which is quite unique.
He builds high performing teams and, on an individual level, develops you in the whole spectrum of who you are: your mental, physical, social and emotional well-being. The dream which Marcel is now bringing alive is therefore not a surprise to me. For sure you will shine Marcel and your inspiration will never disappear!